TALK IT OUT is all about money, relationships and our lives.
Money can bless a relationship or curse it. Am I wrong? Let’s put it this way: money does affect relationships. Anyone disagrees?
Is she a compulsive spender? Is he a frugal saver but she is a gold digger? I am sure you have plenty to say, so let’s talk it out!
If you like discussing money and relationships AND
If you have something to say or to ask AND
If you have a personal story to share, a personal experience to talk about AND
If you want to be heard AND
If you want to see what others have to say THEN
Don’t be shy – submit your story using the contact form.
How It Works:
1. You tell me your story through email. If you decide to stay anonymous, let me know. If you don’t care, so be it.
2. I will read what you have to say, and let you know when your story, experience or a question will be heard, shared and answered.
3. If you want to ask Aloysa a question about Beaker, our relationship with each other and our not so simple relationship with money, please do so! We promise to respond.
4. Twice a month my readers and I will discuss, brainstorm and share our own experiences with you.
What You Get Out Of It:
1. You vent, you confess, you rant, you rave, you share, you cry, you laugh. You spill it all.
2. Your opinions will be respected. Your questions will be answered. Your experiences will be appreciated.
3. If you decide NOT to stay anonymous, I will gladly promote your blog.
You get to know my readers and me, Aloysa!
If you are interested in how money affects relationships, you might find this interesting: